Head of Maths
Head of Maths
Are you an outstanding teacher with strong subject knowledge?
Sir John Cass is an outstanding inner-city Church of England School. We take pride in our ethos of academic ambition, exceptionally high standards of achievement and behaviour, and tolerance and respect for all.
We will offer you:
• A vibrant, multi-cultural environment
• A school with exceptional progress and attainment
• An induction and support programme widely recognised for outstanding practice
• Continuous Professional Development to develop you as a leader
• A calm and orderly school based upon high standards of behaviour and an ethos of trust and care
• A school rated as outstanding by Ofsted in 2015
Our staff and students have already identified their ideal candidate:
• You are an outstanding teacher
• You are committed to working with staff and students to help them achieve their potential
• You have an unshakeable belief that all children deserve an outstanding education
The successful candidate will take on the strategic leadership and management of the Maths department in continuing to raise achievement and attainment across the school. We are looking for a dynamic, committed and inspirational leader to ensure continued success.
If you think you have the passion, energy and drive to help us to move us to the next stage in our development, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please refer to the job description for further details.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are committed to equality and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Telephone inquiries are welcomed on 0207 790 6712.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 9am on 4th February 2019.
Sir John Cass’s Foundation and Red Coat Church of England Secondary School and Sixth Form College will be compliant to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which will take effect in May 2018.
The application form of the successful candidate will be kept for the duration of employment. In case of resignation/retirement it will be kept for a further 7 years (legal obligation) and then securely destroyed. The successful application form and supporting forms (e.g. bank details etc.) will be sent to LBTH Payroll and EPM (Educational Personnel Management) for processing.
The unsuccessful application forms are kept for 6 months and then they are securely destroyed.