Google Classroom is a shared way of communicating work and resources between staff and students.
Information about how to set-up and access Google Classroom can be found below.
- A guide on how to set up Google Drive – A school Google Drive account needs to be set-up in order to access Google Classroom resources.
- A guide of how to access and set up Google Classroom
- A guide of how to join Google Classroom
- A guide of how to work on the lesson activity
- A full list of Classroom Codes can be found here
To reset student password, staff/parents/students must send the following details:
1) the students username (the username ending with .211)
1) the full name of the student
2) the students form class
via email to, email@example.com