Sir John Cass Red Coat School is a highly successful specialist school. We run a wide range of courses in Languages and in Business.
As a specialist school we teach the national curriculum but focus on our specialist subjects to drive up results in those areas and across the school.
We place strong emphasis on independent learning and achieving excellent results in our specialist subjects.
The specialisms also bring a commitment to working with outside partners including creating links with local businesses, schools and the adult learning community.
Language College Update - March 2016
- We have restarted our videoconference programme with Bangladesh. Year 7 students are participating.
- We hosted a visit from a deputy headteacher from our partner school in Bangladesh this term (3rd + 4th March).
- We are developing a possible expedition programme for post 16 students. This would involve students in fund raising and developing an international development project.
- Our Erasmus Plus application for funding to run a joint project with schools in Europe will be submitted in March. This will help fund student visits to our partner schools.
- We are putting together our portfolio for an application for the International School Award. This will be submitted in the summer term.
Click on the links below to find out about the language college and department: